Looking for a Personal Trainer in Colchester?
If you need a little more support to help you with your plan to improve your fitness, then why not consider a personal training session? During the session, you will be able to ask Belinda all your questions on a one-to-one basis and develop your own, personal fitness plan unique to your specific needs.
Why Personal Training?
Personal training can be a benefit for many reasons:
- If you are embarrassed about exercising with others
- If you want one to one tailor-made exercise
- If the class times are unsuitable for you
- If you want training or coaching for a specific sport
- If you want lifestyle coaching (nutrition and exercise combined)
- Cultural reasons (certain religions do not allow exercising in public, or in front of men)
- If you are worried because your fitness level is very poor, or you are very overweight.
- If you know that you need more support in order to stick to your lifestyle change
Why not start with a few personal training sessions to give you confidence and get you going before you join the classes?
Benefits of having a Personal Trainer
- Goal-centred focus – Short-term and long-term goals
- Recorded results
- Quick results:
- Improve your muscle strength
- Tone your muscles, helping with loose skin
- Get back your pre-baby body, or even ‘BETTER’ your pre-baby body
- Improve your balance
- Increase your flexibility
- Increase your stamina and “staying power”
- Reduce your risk of Heart Disease
- Improve your blood sugar / insulin level if you are diabetic
- Regain movement after an injury or accident
- Help with depression and other mental illnesses
How much does it cost for Personal Training?
Sessions are charged at £45 per hour. Contact Belinda for more information.